Tickets are on sale now for the second stage of the CrossFit Games competition season: Regionals.
After the Open, the top men, women and teams move on to prove their fitness at the Regional level over the course of an intense three-day competition. This year’s Regionals will take place during three weekends in May and June, but the Regional format is a little different than in years past. To read about the changes, click here.
The Regionals will determine which athletes and teams will make it to the final stage of competition: the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games in Madison, Wisconsin.
May 18 - 20, 2018
- East Regional | Albany, New York |Times Union Center
- Europe Regional* | Berlin, Germany | Velodrom
- South Regional | Salt Lake City, Utah | Salt Palace Convention Center
May 25 - 27, 2018
- Latin America Regional | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Arena Carioca 1
- West Regional | Del Mar, California | Del Mar Arena
- Central Regional | Nashville, Tennessee | Music City Center
June 1 - 3, 2018
- Meridian Regional | Madrid, Spain | Caja Mágica
- Pacific Regional | Sydney, Australia | Qudos Bank Arena
- Atlantic Regional | West Palm Beach, Florida | Palm Beach County Convention Center
UPDATE: Europe Regional nearing capacity.
Experience All the Regionals Have to Offer
Select Regionals have special features and ticket options to enhance your experience:
- Affiliate Lounge - At the East, Europe, South, Latin America, West, Central, Meridian and Atlantic Regionals, the CrossFit Affiliate Team will be on site and available to talk with affiliate owners. Visit the Affiliate Lounge at your local Regional to network with the Affiliate Team, representatives from CrossFit HQ, Seminar Staff members and other affiliate owners from around the region. The lounge is also a great place to pick up some swag, or just kick your feet up and grab a snack or beverage.
- Special Access - Gain access to the competition floor with a special upgraded ticket option at the Europe Regional.
- Premier Seats - Secure a bleacher seat in a premier location with an upgraded ticket option at the Central Regional.
- Mini-Suites - Grab your squad and watch the competition unfold from the new mini-suites available at the West Regional.
- CrossFit Stuff - If you’re at the West or Europe Regionals, drop by the CrossFit Stuff booth to snag the best CrossFit swag.
- Vendor Village - And finally, no matter which Regional(s) you attend, be sure to stop by Vendor Village, where you can check out more vendors than ever before, including favorites like Reebok and Rogue.
Get Tickets to Regionals
Regional ticket prices vary. Kids 12 and under are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult. Each Regional athlete will receive one complimentary three-day pass; Teams will receive four (one per athlete).
Click on the Regional links below to see ticket pricing details and purchase tickets now.
Enjoy a mini-vacation while watching your favorite athletes compete at Regionals, but don’t take a break from your fitness goals. Find an affiliate near your hotel or the venue to visit while you’re in town.
Need a hotel? Click here to find hotels near the venue.
For additional details about a particular Regional, including directions, scheduling and parking information, click the linked text below: