Thanks for choosing to cover the CrossFit Games. On this page you will find some press-ready assets for your use.
The 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games will be a grueling multi-day, multi-event competition where elite athletes from around the world compete in the ultimate test of fitness. Events are kept secret until just before the competition, and athletes train all year to prepare themselves for the unknown and unknowable challenges they will face.
CrossFit Games events contain a wide range of high-intensity, functional movements including gymnastics skills, powerlifting, Olympic lifting, running, rowing, and more. Athletes might perform snatches, attempt deadlifts, climb ropes, scale obstacles, lift sandbags — any movement is fair game if it tests skill, overall athleticism, and determination.
The 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games will head back to the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin*, to crown the Fittest Man and Fittest Woman on Earth.
Elements of the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games will include:
- An individual athlete roster of the top 40 men and 40 women.
- A masters and teenage athlete roster of the top 10 athletes in each division.
- An adaptive roster of the top 5 men and 5 women from the Neuromuscular, Lower Extremity, and Upper Extremity divisions.
- A team roster of the top 38 teams worldwide.
- An in-person competition that will take place Aug. 3-7, 2022.
- Filming and streaming of events for fans on the CrossFit Games site and broad promotion of the Games across mainstream and social media.
- The highest-quality judging for every athlete by an experienced member of CrossFit’s Seminar Staff.
Athletes are ranked against their peers, and the winners are crowned Fittest on Earth after proving their fitness in a series of diverse events. The 2022 event is the 15th annual edition of the CrossFit Games.
View the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games schedule HERE.
View the heat sheets for each division below.
Download the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games Media Guide for a quick overview of the season, history of the sport, and info on this year's competitors.
Find all assets for the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games HERE.
2022 CrossFit Open
2022 CrossFit Quarterfinals
2022 CrossFit Semifinals
2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games
NOBULL Athlete Check-In Headquarters at the 2022 CrossFit Games Emily Rolfe tries on her NOBULL gear. Bayden Brown, Agustin Richelme, and Uldis Upenieks pose for a picture. Tia-Clair Toomey poses for her 2022 CrossFit Games headshot. Pat Vellner poses for his 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games headshot. Amanda Barnhart checks in for the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Games.