2,500-m (approximately) Hill Run Relay
1. The first athlete will run one lap (approximately 500 m) carrying a short piece of PVC.
2. At the completion of the lap, there will be a well-marked transition area in which to pass the PVC to the second athlete, who runs one lap with the PVC.
3. This repeats until all four athletes have run one lap with the PVC.
4. The team then runs one final lap together.
5. The clock is stopped when the last athlete crosses the finish line holding the PVC. If the last athlete to cross the line isn't carrying the PVC, the clock stops when that athlete grabs the PVC.
6. There is a 20-min. time cap on this workout.
3-rep Overhead Squat, plus
Max total pull-ups in 3 attempts
1. Each team will have 20 minutes to record the above efforts for all four athletes.
2. Each team will have one pull-up bar, one barbell, one rack, four 45-lb. bumpers, two 25-lb. bumpers, two 15-lb. bumpers, two 10-lb. bumpers, and four 2.5-lb. plates.
3. In any order, all four athletes must perform exactly three sets of max pull-ups. Pull-ups are standard range of motion, and will be judged by middle of the neck reaching the height of the bar.
4. All four athletes perform the heaviest 3-rep overhead squat possible (as many attempts as they want within the 20-min. time limit).
5. The greatest successful loads lifted by each athlete are tallied, and added to the total reps for the 12 sets of pull-ups performed to become the team score.
6. The team with the highest score wins.
30 Wall-ball shots (20/14 lb.)
Row 300 m
30 Box jumps (24 inches)
30 Kettlebell swings (24/16 kg)
30 Dumbbell Push presses/Push jerks (40/25 lb.)
30 Deadlifts (225/135 lb.)
1. The wall-ball shots are performed one athlete at a time, starting with the women. When all four athletes have completed the wall-ball shots, they move on together as a team.
2. The middle four drills are then performed together in "Annie R U OK?" format, meaning all four team members start at different stations at the same time. They rotate in the order listed once all four athletes have completed the rowing and reps. When all four athletes have completed all four drills, they move together to the deadlifts.
3. The barbell will be pre-loaded with 225 lb. Both men will perform 30 deadlifts each, and then the team will be responsible for removing 90 lb. Both women will then perform 30 deadlifts each, and the clock stops.
4. There is a 20-min. time cap on this workout.
75 squat cleans (155/100 lb.)
150 box jumps (20/24 inches)
75 thrusters (135/95 lb.)
300 walking lunges with 35-lb. plate overhead