It’s almost time for the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Invitational, which will be held on the first Sunday of December in Madrid.
The two-hour competition will test the GPP and teamwork of the fittest athletes from the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, including
- Reigning champion Katrin Davidsdottir
- Silver medalist Tia-Clair Toomey
- Bronze medalists Bjorgvin Guodmundson and Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Past champions Rich Froning, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Sam Briggs
- And Margaux Alvarez, Dan Bailey, Chyna Cho, Jonne Koski, Kara Webb, Kevin Manuel, Ben Garard, Rob Forte, Michele Letendre, Emily Abbott, Alex Vigneault and Lucas Parker.
The competition will run from 7 - 9 a.m. PT, which is 4 - 6 p.m. local time (CET) on Dec. 6.
Games Site Livestream
7 - 9 a.m. PT (4 - 6 p.m. CET), Sunday, Dec. 6.
- Come to Games.CrossFit.com and watch the free livestream that is available to anyone in the world.
- Alternatively, log in to ESPN3 to view it through their video player.
3 - 5 p.m. PT, Sunday, Dec. 6.
- After the competition has finished, the complete coverage will be broadcast on ESPN2.
YouTube / ESPN3 Archive
Late night, Sunday, Dec. 6.
- After the broadcast on ESPN2, the coverage will be archived on ESPN.go.com and YouTube.com/CrossFit. Fans will be able to watch or re-watch it at any time.
12:30 - 2:30 p.m. PT, Sunday, Dec.13.
- One week after the Invitational, you'll have another chance to watch the competition, but this time on ESPN.