Regional tickets go on sale March 30.
This May we’ll see the toughest regional competitions to date.
Athletes who have proven themselves to be the fittest in their region will converge with athletes from one or two other regions at each regional and fight for the five qualifying spots to the CrossFit Games.
With fewer athletes making the cut, you can expect to see big names and competitive times in every heat.
You will be able to watch the events in person or stream it all online.
Mark March 30, 2015 on your calendar because that’s when regional tickets will go on sale. If you would like to get a head start on regional travel, click here to find hotels.
WEEKEND 1: MAY 15-17
- South Regional | Dallas, Texas | Dallas Convention Center
- Atlantic Regional | Atlanta, Georgia | Georgia World Congress Center
WEEKEND 2: MAY 22-24
- California Regional | Del Mar, California | Del Mar Arena
- East Regional | Hartford, Connecticut | XL Center Arena
- Pacific Regional | Wollongong, Australia | Win Sports & Entertainment Center
WEEKEND 3: MAY 29-31
- West Regional | Tacoma, Washington | Tacoma Dome
- Central Regional | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Minneapolis Convention Center
- Meridian Regional | Copenhagen, Denmark | Ballerup Super Arena