Tickets to regionals are on sale now at Games.CrossFit.com!
The Open is over. Next the proven will advance to the second stage of the CrossFit Games season: regionals. 2015 features a whole new format where regions will battle head-to-head for a chance to go to the Games.
Over three weekends in May, eight regional competitions will be held—each with five spots up for grabs. Only the top 40 men, 40 women and 30 teams will advance to the ultimate proving grounds in Carson, California.
Get your tickets to the regionals now on Games.CrossFit.com.
One day pass - $20
Three-day pass - $50
Volunteer registration has begun (as of Tuesday, March 31 at 16:00 PT). Look for the registration block on the lower right-hand side of the site, below the ticket sales block. Volunteers are involved in every level of the regional events from the competition floor to the press room. Join our team.
Weekend 1: May 15 - 17, 2015
- South Regional | South Central, South West and Latin America | Dallas Convention Center - Dallas, Texas
- Atlantic Regional | Mid Atlantic and South East | Georgia World Congress Center - Atlanta, Georgia
Weekend 2: May 22-24, 2015
- California Regional | NorCal and SoCal | Del Mar Arena - Del Mar, California
- East Regional | North East and Canada East | XL Center Arena - Hartford, Connecticut
- Pacific Regional | Australia and Asia | Win Sports & Entertainment Center - Wollongong, Australia (Coming soon!)
Weekend 3: May 29-31, 2015
- West Regional | North West and Canada West | Tacoma Dome - Tacoma, Washington
- Central Regional | North Central and Central East | Minneapolis Convention Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Meridian Regional | Europe and Africa | Ballerup Super Arena - Copenhagen, Denmark
Start your search for hotels near the venues here.