Floor plans have been released for the 2022 NOBULL CrossFit Team Quarterfinal. Be sure to share this email with your coach or affiliate owner, if you have one, to ensure all parties are familiar with the logistics of the competition. Read more.
- The Team Quarterfinal starts Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) PT. The deadline to register is Friday, April 8, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time.
- All workout details will be published on Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time.
- During the competition, there are three 24-hour score submission windows:
- Submission Window 1: 12 p.m. (noon) Thursday, April 7, through 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8
- Submission Window 2: 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8, through 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9
- Submission Window 3: 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9, through 12 p.m. (noon) Sunday, April 10
- Competition closes at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time on Sunday, April 10.
- During registration you must select your Quarterfinal Team roster consisting of two (2) men and two (2) women. You are not required to designate alternates at this point, and you may edit your team roster at any time until the competition begins. Alternates may NOT be substituted in the competition once the competition begins (for any reason).
- All teams MUST use a registered judge (a judge who has completed the 2022 Judges Course) and MUST submit a video of each workout, if they're looking to advance to Semifinals.
Review all the information in the email carefully to ensure you're prepared to take on the competition. Click here.