Invites to the 2022 Team Quarterfinal have been sent via email. The competition begins April 7. Check your email to register and read all of the instructions.
On Monday, April 4, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time, floor plans for all the team workouts will be released to help you prepare for the following week.
Be sure to share this information with your coach or affiliate owner, if you have one, to ensure all parties are familiar with the logistics of the competition.
Review the following information carefully to ensure you’re prepared to take on the competition, which starts Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time, when all remaining details will be announced.
Important Competition Information
- Registration for the Team Quarterfinal competition is now open.
- Floor plans will be released on Monday, April 4, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time.
- All workout details will be published on Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time.
- During the competition, there are three 24-hour score submission windows:
- Submission Window 1: 12 p.m. (noon) Thursday, April 7, through 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8
- Submission Window 2: 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8, through 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9
- Submission Window 3: 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9, through 12 p.m. (noon) Sunday, April 10
- Competition closes at 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time on Sunday, April 10.
- After the close of competition, the leaderboard will remain unofficial until the conclusion of the review process.
- The CrossFit Games team will publicly announce when the results are final.
*All times reflect Pacific Time (PT).
- Points will be awarded for the team’s placement in each workout (following a similar format to Open scoring).
- At the end of the competition, the lowest point total wins.
- Scores will remain hidden on the leaderboard until the submission window closes.
- Penalties may be given after video review if movement standards are not followed.
- Penalties will be assessed AFTER the close of the competition window.
- Teams assessed a penalty will NOT have an opportunity to resubmit their workout.
- All teams MUST use a registered judge (a judge who has completed the 2022 Judges Course).
- Teams looking to advance to Semifinals MUST submit a video of each workout.
- Teams that edit their video in any way risk disqualification.
- All workout results MUST be submitted before the submission deadline.
- If you run into problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the submission deadline.
- Any score received after the score submission deadline will NOT be accepted.
Recommendations and Reminders
- Dedicate a person to act as a “media rep” to ensure:
- All video submission guidelines are followed.
- The camera is positioned so the workout is documented clearly.
- Videos are uploaded correctly to a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Start uploading your videos EARLY. For longer workouts, it can take multiple hours to upload a video, depending on your internet connection.
- Briefly film a standardized date/time website to confirm the exact time your workout took place. (e.g., https://time.is)
- Workouts can be completed in any particular order as long as scores for each workout are submitted BEFORE their specific submission window deadline.
- Workouts may be attempted as many times as necessary before the score submission deadline.
The CrossFit Games team and the greater CrossFit community are excited for all of you to show us the results of your hard training.
Best of luck to all competitors.