Athlete Profile

Athlete: Seth St Amand

Seth St Amand's Profile Picture
Region:
North East
Team:
CrossFit BrickYard
Affiliate:
CrossFit Brickyard
Gender:
Male
Age:
27
Height:
6'1"
Weight:
215 lb

Benchmarks

Workouts
Fran0:00
Helen0:00
Grace1:35
Filthy 500:00
Fight Gone Bad450
Sprint 400m0:00
Run 5k0:00
Maxes
Clean & Jerk295 lb
Snatch225 lb
Deadlift585 lb
Back Squat405 lb
Max Pull-ups--

Bio

ATHLETE INFORMATION

How I Eat

I eat quality foods but don't measure the amount

I eat 1-3 full cheat meals per week

I eat Paleo 75% of the time, and fill the other 25% with moderately healthy foods otherwise I feel too depleted.

How I Train

I workout mostly at a CrossFit Affiliate

A back injury in August has sidelined me from the heavy lifting I grew accustomed to over the years, so working around that has improved other skills while still maintaining a competitive level of strength.

My Athletic Background

I played youth or high school level sports

My Experience With CrossFit

I began CrossFit with a coach (e.g. at an affiliate)

I have completed the CrossFit Level 1 certificate course

I have attended one or more specialty courses

I train other people

My Work/Rest Schedule

I do multiple workouts in a day 3+ times a week

I strictly schedule my rest days

How long have you been doing CrossFit?

4+ years

Leaderboard

Athlete Coverage

The North East Regional was all about community. “Nothing compares to the camaraderie, relying on each other, working together to win,” said CrossFit Brickyard team member Seth St Amand. One of the...
Video, Posted Wed, 07.09.14
“Our view from 31st place is what drove us to work harder and be a better team. It will ultimately bring us success. I can feel it.” Photos courtesy of Nicole Alekson In any...
Article, Posted Thu, 03.06.14