Thanks to CrossFit Training Seminar Staff Flowmaster Rob Lawson (CF-L3) for this warm-up for Workout 2. Enjoy!
Work for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, alternating between each movement:
- Hop in place ➞ Plate hops
- Scap push-ups ➞ Push-ups
- Air squats
- Squat thrusts
Suggestion: 2-3 rounds, increasing the pace and/or movement difficulty each round
Double-Under “Penguin Drill”
- :30 sec. jump w/ single hand taps (without rope)
- :30 sec. jump w/ double hand taps (without rope)
- 1 min. single/double-under practice or jumping jacks
- 10 stepping back/stepping up
- 10 jumping back/stepping up
- 10 jumping back/jumping up
If you have any questions hit us up CrossFit Training (here). We’re happy to help!