- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- The Granite Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
The Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival brings together 2,000+ athletes for four days of competition in beautiful Miami, Florida.
In addition to the elite individuals and teams vying to punch their ticket to the CrossFit Games, WZA also lays host to nearly every division under the sun, including teen, masters, adaptive, scaled, intermediate and Rx'd athletes.
Between the competition, the over 100 exhibitors showcasing their products, and the live entertainment in the form of seminars and workshops, there truly is something for everyone! But what is WZA's overarching mission? To unite the fitness community with the purpose of celebrating three things: fitness, community and life.
Oct. 3 - Nov. 12, 2018
Jan. 17 - 21, 2019
January 17: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET - Open to the public.
January 18: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET - Ticketed.
January 19: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET - Ticketed
Miami, Florida, U.S.
301 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33132
Click here to view the venue in Google maps.