- CrossFit Filthy 150
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge
- The Southfit CrossFit Challenge
- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Mayhem Classic
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Atlas Games
- West Coast Classic
- CrossFit German Throwdown
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- ELFIT CrossFit Championship
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- Madrid CrossFit Championship
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- CanWest CrossFit Championship
- The Granite Games
- Asbury Summer Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
- Mayan CrossFit Classic
Originating in 2010 as a local competition for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, the Lowlands Throwdown has grown into the premier annual fitness competition in the Netherlands, now attracting athletes from all over Europe.
The competition is open to everyone and consists of a unique one-day online qualifier in April and a three-day final event in the Netherlands. The final live event will take place from May 31 to June 2, 2019, and will qualify its top man, woman and team to the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games.
Spectator tickets are now available: Get Tickets*
*The first day of our event is closed for spectators.
April 11 - 15, 2019
May 31 - June 2, 2019
Daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. CEST (UTC+2h)
Apeldoorn, Gelderland, Netherlands
De Voorwaarts 55,
7321 MA Apeldoorn
Visit The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown website.
Click here to view the venue on Google maps.