- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- The Granite Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
Originating in 2010 as a local competition for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, the Lowlands Throwdown has grown into the premier annual fitness competition in the Netherlands, now attracting athletes from all over Europe.
The competition is open to everyone and consists of a unique one-day online qualifier in April and a three-day final event in the Netherlands. The final live event will take place from May 31 to June 2, 2019, and will qualify its top man, woman and team to the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games.
April 11 - 15, 2019
May 31 - June 2, 2019
Daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. CEST (UTC+2h)
Apeldoorn, Gelderland, Netherlands
De Voorwaarts 55,
7321 MA Apeldoorn
Visit The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown website.
Click here to view the venue on Google maps.