- CrossFit Filthy 150
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge
- The Southfit CrossFit Challenge
- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Mayhem Classic
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Atlas Games
- West Coast Classic
- CrossFit German Throwdown
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- ELFIT CrossFit Championship
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- Madrid CrossFit Championship
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- CanWest CrossFit Championship
- The Granite Games
- Asbury Summer Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
- Mayan CrossFit Classic
The CrossFit Italian Showdown is the biggest CrossFit-sanctioned event in Europe and will feature 1,500 competitors on site in a unique Open category with live qualifications. The competition will begin with a live qualification event on April 24, 2020, in Riccione, Italy narrowing the field through three days of competition to qualify one man and one woman to the CrossFit Games.
Registration opens November 13, 2019: 1.500 slots are available for Individuals, Teams and Age Groups and will be filled on a first-registered first-admitted basis regardless of category or age division.
Everyone has an equal chance of hitting the game floor and feel the energy of the arena: all the registrants participate to the first day of the competition on April 24, 2020 in Riccione, perform 3 elimination workouts and must rank high enough to make the cut.
RX/SCALED AND TEAMS
All the competitors will be allowed to choose between Rx and scaled workouts: if an athlete is not able to perform a WOD as prescribed, he will have the chance to do the scaled version and remain in the competition ranked below the last one who performed that workout as Rx. The competition can be finished with any combination of Rx and scaled workouts. Thanks to this rule everybody will be able to complete all the events, prove his fitness and have fun.
Elimination workouts are the same for Individuals and Teams. Each team member performs all 3 elimination workouts individually: for each elimination workout, the score of the team is the sum of the scores of the 4 team members. After day-1 team workouts are performed by the entire team.
After day-1 the best 300 competitors will move on to day-2 and day-3 according to the following slots…
- Elite (18-34): 60M + 45F
- Master35 (35-39): 30M + 15F
- Master40 (40-44): 30M + 15F
- Master45 (45-49): 15M + 15F
- Master50 (50+): 15M + 15F
- Team of 4 (18+): 45 MMFF
The 2020 CrossFit Italian Showdown will take place online. Read more.
Play Hall is located in Riccione, one of the best known seaside resorts in Northern Italy, main destination of tourism on the Adriatic Riviera.
Play Hall is the new Sports Stadium rising in the heart of the big Sports Center in Riccione. In fact, not far from Play Hall more sports facilities can be found, as well as the beautiful Parco della Resistenza, a large green area in Riccione.
Click here for more info.