- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- The Granite Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
The CrossFit Italian Showdown is the biggest CrossFit-sanctioned event in Europe and will feature 1,500 competitors on site in a unique Open category with live qualifications. The competition will begin with a live qualification event on April 26, 2019, in Milan MXP, narrowing the field through three days of competition to qualify one man and one woman to the CrossFit Games.
In order to earn a spot at the live qualifications, athletes must pass through a pre-selection phase that consists of a 7-minute workout. The pre-selections will take place live in five Italian cities from Jan. 13 to Feb. 10, 2019. The top 200 ranked competitors in each city will get a spot.
Competitors who are unable to attend the live pre-selections in one of the Italian cities will participate online and be allowed to submit their score with video proof of their workout from Feb. 17 - 23, 2019. In total 1,500 competitors will be admitted to the live event: 1,000 from the five Italian cities and up to 500 from the worldwide online challenge and direct invitations.
- Jan 13: Turin (reg. Nov 15)
- Jan 20: Milan (reg. Nov 22)
- Jan 27: Bologna (reg. Nov 29)
- Feb 3: Rome (reg. Dec 6)
- Feb 10: Naples (reg. Dec 13)
- Feb 17: Online (reg. Dec 20)
April 26 - 28, 2019.
Daily 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. CEST (UTC + 2h)
Busto Arsizio, Italy
Via XI Settembre 16, 21052
Busto Arsizio, Italy
The event takes place in MalpensaFiere, a 75,000-square-meter village easily accessible with public transport. Thanks to Milan MXP International Airport, which is only a 10-minute car ride away, the CrossFit Italian Showdown venue can be easily reached by flying with any airline. Nearby partner hotel available within easy walking distance and other hotels with special rates located just a few kilometers away.
MalpensaFiere is just off the motorway, and a car park with more than 1,000 spaces at the entrance to the exhibition area is available for visitors.
Click here for more info.