- CrossFit Filthy 150
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge
- The Southfit CrossFit Challenge
- Dubai CrossFit Championship
- Mayhem Classic
- CrossFit Strength in Depth
- CrossFit Fittest in Cape Town
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship
- Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
- Australian CrossFit Championship
- Brazil CrossFit Championship
- CrossFit Atlas Games
- West Coast Classic
- CrossFit German Throwdown
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship
- ELFIT CrossFit Championship
- Mid Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
- CrossFit Italian Showdown
- Asia CrossFit Championship
- The Rogue Invitational
- Down Under CrossFit Championship
- Madrid CrossFit Championship
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown
- CanWest CrossFit Championship
- The Granite Games
- Asbury Summer Games
- CrossFit French Throwdown
- Mayan CrossFit Classic
Since its inaugural year in 2014, the CrossFit German Throwdown has been known for providing a high quality of competition to individual athletes and teams across Germany and Europe. Athletes and spectators from all over the world are invited to experience the German passion for CrossFit and an electric event atmosphere, while the event winners will now receive invitations to the 2020 Games.
German Throwdown stands for the elite fitness competitions in Germany.
The CrossFit® German is an official part of the CrossFit®Games Season, as the winners of the Male, Female and Team divisions receive an invite to the CrossFit Games in Madison, Wisconsin.
You can enter the CrossFit German Throwdown through 3 ways:
1. You qualify through our online qualifier.
2. You get invited through our German Throwdown Classic Event
3. You can sign yourself up, straight to the final event, if you had a high finish during the 2019 Games or 2020 Open. More details on our website.
Eichenstraße 4, 12435 Berlin