Registration for the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games Open started last week, but the Games are just around the corner. This year’s Games will take place Aug. 1-5, at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
In 2017, our first year at the AEC, we introduced the Madison Club pass as well as the option to camp on the grounds of the CrossFit Games. Both opportunities are available again in 2018. Below you will find the information you need to elevate your CrossFit Games spectator experience.
Madison Club memberships include a unique opportunity to experience the CrossFit Games in first-class fashion, as well as first access to reserved Coliseum tickets. Become a Madison Club member prior to April 13, 2018, for an exclusive chance to purchase reserved Coliseum tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
The Madison Club is open to its members all five days of the CrossFit Games.
- Valet parking (one valet pass for every four Madison Club passes purchased)
- Access to two premier hospitality locations:
- In the first location, cool off in a climate-controlled tent located between the Coliseum and the beer garden. This location will include indoor and outdoor seating, food and beverage, views of the main CrossFit Games Boulevard and TVs showing live action.
- In the second location, pass holders can spectate from an open-air sky box overlooking one of the main competition floors.
- Full lunch buffet Wednesday through Sunday, dinner buffet Friday through Sunday, and snacks throughout each day
- Beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- First opportunity to renew your Madison Club pass, which will allow first opportunity to purchase reserved Coliseum tickets for the 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games
- $1,000 per Madison Club pass
- Buy five or more and your price drops to $900 per pass
- Quantities are very limited
Note: Cost of pass is in addition to the cost of your CrossFit Games ticket. Purchasing a Madison Club pass alone will not get you access to the Festival grounds or Coliseum. Children 12 and under have free access to the Festival, but will need a Coliseum ticket for Coliseum access and a Madison Club pass for access to the Madison Club.
Last year, we introduced camping as a new part of the CrossFit Games experience! For the second year in a row, spectators can wake up every morning with other CrossFit fans just a short walk from the Coliseum.
- 99 RV camping spaces located on Willow Island at the Alliant Energy Center. These spaces require a minimum purchase of four (4) Games Festival passes.
- 25 of the spaces include 50-amp hookups. The remaining 74 spaces include 30-amp hookups.
- There are no sewer hookups, but daily gray/black water removal service will be performed each morning, beginning Tuesday and concluding Monday. (Be sure to open and unlock the access door to the gray/black water area each morning before leaving your campsite.)
- Fresh water hookups are available at all RV spots.
- Additional shower and restroom facilities are available.
- RV campers may move into Willow Island starting Monday, July 29, at 8 a.m., and must be moved in by Wednesday, Aug. 1, at 5 p.m. All RV campers must move out by 12 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 6. There are no in-and-out privileges during this time. Additional vehicle parking will be available in a nearby lot, but additional vehicles will not be allowed on Willow Island.
- RV spaces will be assigned at a later date. After you've made your purchase, if you have special requests or would like to be near another camper, please contact Becky Abing at the Alliant Energy Center at Abing@alliantenergycenter.com
Tent campers will be located on the grass of Willow Island in 10x20-ft. spaces. (Limit four per customer.)
- Shower and restroom facilities are available.
- Tent campers may move in starting on Monday, July 29, at 8 a.m., and must be moved in by Wednesday, Aug. 1, at 5 p.m. All tent campers must move out by 12 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 6. Vehicle parking will be available in a nearby lot, but vehicles will not be allowed in camping spaces.
- Tent spaces will be assigned at a later date. After you've made your purchase, if you have special requests or would like to be near another camper, please contact Becky Abing at the Alliant Energy Center at Abing@alliantenergycenter.com.
- RV Weekend Camping - $700 (50-amp or 30-amp available)
- Tent Weekend Camping - $250
The 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games are sure to deliver an incredible test of fitness and a thrilling experience for spectators and athletes alike. Consider the Madison Club pass and/or camping experience to make this year the best yet.