Welcome to Online Semifinals!
Events were released to individual athletes and teams via email on Friday, June 4. Visit the event description page for complete details on the six events included in the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Online Semifinals.
Each scorecard contains specific floor plans, judging requirements, and equipment lists.
Athletes, watch the video below for your briefing on the flow of the Online Semifinals.
Watch All Event Briefings Here
Semifinal Event Schedule
To ensure the videos and scores submitted were completed within the correct score submission window, this competition will require specific passwords for each competition.
WEEK 3 SEMIFINALS
Lowlands Throwdown, German Throwdown, Brazil CrossFit Championship
- THURS, June 10, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Begin with Events 1 & 2
- FRI, June 11, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 1 & 2 end, 3 & 4 begin
- SAT, June 12, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 3 & 4 end, 5 & 6 begin
- SUN, June 13, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 5 & 6 end
WEEK 4 SEMIFINALS
Atlas Games, Asia Invitational
- THURS, June 17, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Begin with Events 1 & 2
- FRI, June 18, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 1 & 2 end, 3 & 4 begin
- SAT, June 19, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 3 & 4 end, 5 & 6 begin
- SUN, June 20, 12 p.m. (noon) PT - Events 5 & 6 end
Important Reminders for Athletes
- Every workout must be recorded. You’ll be asked to submit a link to the video when you enter your score.
- NEW: To ensure the video and score you’ve submitted were completed within the correct submission window, this competition will require specific passwords.
- Passwords will be emailed to you at the beginning of each submission window.
- Passwords MUST be stated immediately after you finish the workout and before you move or turn off the camera.
- Be sure to check your email and get the password BEFORE you start your workouts.
- Your password will need to be stated at the END of your workout, immediately after you finish and BEFORE you move the camera. Have your judge remind you to walk to the camera and state the password.
- Athletes may perform the two events in each designated time window in the order they wish (i.e., Event 1 before Event 2 or Event 2 before Event 1).
- Athletes who edit their video in any way risk disqualification.
- All workout results MUST be submitted before the submission deadline. If you run into technical issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the submission window closes.
- Scores will remain hidden on the leaderboard until the submission window closes. Don’t wait to submit your scores.
- Before you start the workouts, designate a judge or judges. TEAMS: Teams will need to have two judges available for some events. Be sure your judge or judges read through the workout description documents and watch the associated videos found here on the Games site.
- Make sure judges hold you to the standards that are outlined. Penalties will be given after video review of your workouts if movement standards are not followed.
- NEW: We also highly recommend that you find a second person to be responsible for your videos. This person can serve as your media rep for the duration of the competition. Your media rep should be ready to:
- Help make sure all video submission guidelines are followed.
- Position the camera optimally so your performance is documented clearly.
- Upload your video correctly to a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- After you finish a workout, both your judge and media rep should remind you to walk to the camera and state the specific password that was emailed to you.
- Once you’ve recovered, be sure to review the video with your judge or coach to make sure there are no issues before you upload it.
- Complete the events and submit your scores in the designated time windows.