Athlete Profile

Athlete: Morgan Dancy

Morgan Dancy's Profile Picture
Region:
North East
Team:
CrossFit Milford B
Affiliate:
CrossFit Milford
Gender:
Female
Age:
26
Height:
5'5"
Weight:
150 lb

Benchmarks

Workouts
Fran0:00
Helen10:00
Grace0:00
Filthy 500:00
Fight Gone Bad--
Sprint 400m0:00
Run 5k24:00
Maxes
Clean & Jerk135 lb
Snatch115 lb
Deadlift245 lb
Back Squat185 lb
Max Pull-ups15

Bio

ATHLETE INFORMATION

How I Eat

I eat 90% Paleo; the other 10% consists of legumes and quinoa.

How I Train

I workout mostly at a CrossFit Affiliate

My Athletic Background

I have no athletic background besides CrossFit

My Experience With CrossFit

I have had a life changing experience due to CrossFit

My Work/Rest Schedule

How long have you been doing CrossFit?

2-4 years

Leaderboard