Athlete Profile

Athlete: Rob Sanders

Rob Sanders's Profile Picture
Region:
Northern California
Team:
CrossFit Ready
Affiliate:
CrossFit Ready
Gender:
Male
Age:
33
Height:
5'10"
Weight:
190 lb

Benchmarks

Workouts
Fran--
Helen--
Grace--
Filthy 50--
Fight Gone Bad390
Sprint 400m--
Run 5k--
Maxes
Clean & Jerk190 lb
Snatch140 lb
Deadlift455 lb
Back Squat325 lb
Max Pull-ups--

Bio

ATHLETE INFORMATION

How I Eat

I eat quality foods but don't measure the amount

I'm about 90% paleo the other 10% being some cheeses and bread after a heavy WOD.

How I Train

I workout mostly at a CrossFit Affiliate

I have a coach who determines my programming

I record my workouts

My Athletic Background

I played youth or high school level sports

I played college sports

I regularly play recreational sports

I played baseball at the collegiate level.

My Experience With CrossFit

I began CrossFit with a coach (e.g. at an affiliate)

I have had a life changing experience due to CrossFit

I started doing crossfit in November 2012 at CrossFit Ready.

My Work/Rest Schedule

I usually only do 1 workout a day

I typically rest 4 or more days per month

I consistently workout 3-5x per week.

How long have you been doing CrossFit?

Less than 6 months

1-2 years

I'm obsessed with crossfit and love the fact that I'm always improving and recording more and more PR's on a regular basis.

Leaderboard