Athlete Profile

Athlete: JP Goldsmith

JP Goldsmith's Profile Picture
Region:
Gender:
Male
Age:
32
Height:
6'0"
Weight:
200 lb

Benchmarks

Workouts
Fran4:12
Helen--
Grace--
Filthy 50--
Fight Gone Bad--
Sprint 400m--
Run 5k--
Maxes
Clean & Jerk235 lb
Snatch175 lb
Deadlift405 lb
Back Squat--
Max Pull-ups42

Bio

So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip... and I start to fall... and I mean I'm about to die. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I remember "Holy shit, Hansel... haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days... and couldn't some of this maybe be in your mind?"

ATHLETE INFORMATION

How I Eat

I eat strict Paleo

90% Paleo. The other 10% is mostly things like rice, dark chocolate, and beer.

How I Train

I workout mostly at a CrossFit Affiliate

I record my workouts

If I'm not at Bolt I'll generally make up a WOD to do on my own. Gravity seems to be stronger in my garage though.

My Athletic Background

I played youth or high school level sports

Football, Track, and a little Powerlifting in high school.

My Experience With CrossFit

I began CrossFit by trying it alone (without a coach)

Did WODs on my own occasionally for about 6 months, then started at Bolt about a year ago.

My Work/Rest Schedule

I usually only do 1 workout a day

I typically rest 4 or more days per month

I don't schedule rest days... I just call days when I'm to busy to workout "rest days"... they are way more often than I would like. I probably average 4-5 workouts a week.

How long have you been doing CrossFit?

1-2 years

Leaderboard