Athlete Profile

Athlete: Liz Fontek

Liz Fontek's Profile Picture
Region:
Gender:
Female
Age:
43
Height:
5'0"
Weight:
101 lb

Benchmarks

Workouts
Fran--
Helen--
Grace--
Filthy 50--
Fight Gone Bad--
Sprint 400m--
Run 5k23:22
Maxes
Clean & Jerk78 lb
Snatch45 lb
Deadlift170 lb
Back Squat133 lb
Max Pull-ups17

Bio

Little woman, big goals.

ATHLETE INFORMATION

How I Eat

I eat quality foods but don't measure the amount

I eat clean 98% of the time. The other 2% is my beer or wine consumption.

How I Train

I workout mostly at a CrossFit Affiliate

I have a coach who determines my programming

I record my workouts

My Athletic Background

I played youth or high school level sports

I regularly play recreational sports

My Experience With CrossFit

I began CrossFit with a coach (e.g. at an affiliate)

I have had a life changing experience due to CrossFit

My Work/Rest Schedule

I do multiple workouts in a day 1x a week

I do multiple workouts in a day 2x a week

I typically rest fewer than 4 days per month

you cannot overtrain, but you can sure as hell under-rest

How long have you been doing CrossFit?

Less than 6 months

6-12 months

Started at my affiliate just a few months ago in November 2012. Before that, was not really doing CrossFit but some modified version since January 2012.

Leaderboard