Get the step-by-step instructions to become an Affiliate Manager.
Whoever is managing the CrossFit Games competition for an Affiliate will need to have a registered Athlete Profile. This person may be the owner of the Affiliate or someone tasked with managing the Affiliate for the CrossFit Games competition. If someone other than the Affiliate owner will be the acting manager for the Games, the Affiliate owner does not need to have a registered Athlete account. There can be only one managing profile per Affiliate.
To become an Affiliate Manager:
2) If you are not already a registered Athlete, register as an Athlete through your CrossFit Games profile by clicking "Register NOW for the Open!"
3) You will need to be a member of your Affiliate. Upon completion of the registration process, you may choose your Affiliate by clicking on "Select Your Affiliate" on your profile page.
4) Once a member of your Affiliate and logged into your profile page, click the link, "Are you the affiliate manager for [Affiliate Name]?"
5) Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the email address on record for the Affiliate.
6) In the inbox of the address on record will be an email with the subject "Games 2012 Affiliate Manager Access." If it is not there within the hour, check the spam folder.
7) If you are the Affiliate Manager for the CrossFit Games competition and do not have access to the email address on record, arrange to have that email forwarded to you by someone who does have access.
8) Follow the link provided in the email, and log in. If you are already logged in, a new tab or window will be brought up, taking you to the Affiliate Management page.
9) After your account is verified as the manager, you can always return to the Affiliate Management page by following the "Manage Your Affiliate" link on your profile.