Hosts the entire Team Competition and roughly half of the Individual Competition. Come here each morning and stay late into the afternoon. (Silver or Gold pass required.)
Hosts the Individual Competition each evening. (Gold pass required.)
Hosts the Masters Competition on Tuesday through Thursday, July 22 - 24. (Free admission.)
On the Games weekend, come down to the Track to set up camp in Tent City or join in spectator workouts. New workouts will be posted each day, including past Games events, and some of the same events the teams and individuals will face in 2014. Check in regularly as special equipment and workouts will be announced throughout the weekend.
Vendor Village is the main place to hang out between events. Shop for gear and clothing from CrossFit-focused companies, get some food and drinks, or join in one of the challenges regularly held at the vendor tents.
Within Vendor Village, you'll find the CrossFit Expo Stage and massive, air-conditioned Beer Garden.
CrossFit Expo Stage
Come to the CrossFit Expo Stage located in Vendor Village to learn from world-class coaches. There will be regularly scheduled demonstrations and clinics run by:
- Mike Burgener (CrossFit Olympic Lifting)
- Rob Orlando (CrossFit Strongman)
- Tony Blauer (CrossFit Defense)
- Brian Mackenzie (CrossFit Endurance)
- Jeff Tucker (CrossFit Gymnastics)
- Tracey Desrocher (CrossFit Rowing)
- Jeff and Mikki Martin (CrossFit Kids)
- Kelly Starrett (CrossFit Mobility)
- Jeff Martone (CrossFit Kettlebell)
- Doris Simmons (CrossFit Powerlifting)
- John Welbourn (CrossFit Football)
- George Ryan (CrossFit Striking)
The CrossFit Expo Stage will also host special guests and spectator challenges presented by 5.11 Tactical, Barbells for Boobs, LifeProof and more.
After the competition in the soccer stadium ends, come to the beer garden and outdoor patio to watch the action on a high-res Jumbotron or one of the many flat-screen TVs.
The tent is air-conditioned, and the expanded outdoor patio area is complete with misting fans and comfortable seating.